Sunday, May 23, 2010

Work and Education

My goals. My entire life I plan on working hard and I plan to never stop learning. Simply put, I love this life. I love Provo, the green trees and its weather. I have a feeling like I'll love Aspen Grove and the summer time. I love my roommates. I am so grateful for this great stretch of endless possibilities in front of me. Then there is love. Life being unpredictable as it is, love comes and goes like a fine wind. Enveloping and then breezing away. Sometimes the best kind stays a lifetime and then into the eternities. That my friends is what I working on. I'm learning working and loving. I don't want this to end. And it never will. The trials we face are there for our strength and improvement, that man above knows exactly what he is doing. Never forget that. Stick to your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment